eller bruk markøren og plasser den på kartet
Valencia City Museum
Palacio de Berbedel, also known as Palacio del Marqués de Campo, is a residential building constructed in the seventeenth century. The old building was purchased in 1840 by José Campo Pérez the first Marqués de Campo, who redid the facade giving it its current appearance.
The marques also extended the property to the adjoining buildings, creating an architectural unit well defined and articulated around the courtyard. Later, the estate was purchased by the Count of Berbedel, whose name it still keeps. Today, the building host the Museum of the City of Valencia, with 15th to 20th century art from the collections of the Valencian government and private homes.